WEATHER WARNING
We are closely watching the weather for our sports day this Friday. Current weather reports show high wind and rain all day. We will make a final decision tomorrow (Thursday) at 3pm, after looking at updated weather reports and will post if we are postponing.

If we make the decision to postpone sports day we will reschedule on Friday 14th June at 1pm.
The parent book look that was scheduled for Friday 14th will then take place on Friday 21st June.

Fingers crossed the weather forecast changes!